Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ZOHAN


last week before august ended i decided (and made my mom agree) to have a visit to the salon and have my hair relaxed,..small info 'bout my hair's natural stucture:it has been always straight since birth, it's just that it's the fisrt time i had it this long (i want to have a long hair for my graduation>.<),..so there,..i wanted to give my hair a little importance,..hehehe,..
i stayed there for 4++hours!,..i did'nt realize that it'll take that loooooooooong,..but the results are awesome!,..thanks ms.jean for making my hair silky smooth!,..you're my ZOHAN!!ahahhaha,..
P.S. if you wanna get your hair done,..visit bench fix salon at bay city mall batangas city,..don't forget to ask for ms.jean,..she'll make your hair silky smooth!!>.<

1 comment:

cha said...

it is now located at nucitti