Monday, September 22, 2008

monday blues++FS++

this (another monday) morning i was soooooo bored to death (i hate mondays!!),..
for me monday means - 'the end of weekends'
even if i miss being in a classroom ('coz my class sched is mon&tues only - the rest of the days i'm doing FS,..or nothing=>),..imagine my class should start at a scheduled 9:55am but because the lcd projector and the laptop s_cks and is not workin', the class isn't starting. all i hear is chitchats 'bout the coming FS defense and compilation of unfinished FS chapters! plus it's my 3rd day (blood week+strongest) so my energy is down to ZERO! can't even smile,..

then my friend came late, sat beside me,..and the projector finally worked,..i listened to the reporters and did my thing,..after class she noticed that there's something wrong 'bout me, and figured out that i "have" (you know me too well mhen,..hahah) she even told me "me topak k 2day!alam q na kung bakit,..hahahha"

then i smiled,.."halata pala",..it's almost lunch time, we decided to talk to sir E.F.G. a chemical eng'r to help us regarding our FS (glad he agreed!). then we headed to mcdo for lunch (too bad beth had her lunch already) and guess what,..i had a happy meal!ahhahah,..yoda's inside my HM,..i had spag, nuggets, coke lite&mc flurry (i wonder how much calories i ate- ->but it made me happy!hahahha,..forget 'bout the cal)

then we headed back to school,..talked to fati 'bout our FS (again),..then headed to our 2:15pm class,..we had a quiz (glad i reviewed for it) hope to pass it (i need to!),..our prof extnded up to 5:40, the class should end at exactly 5:15 but he had a blast discussing,..go0d for him (not for us!)anyways,..after that it's dismissal-yey!

on my way home riding a bus, i sat beside a man, it was ok at first then i noticed something is wrong,..he had this terrible smell! he smells like he smoked a thousand cigarettes T_T
don't get me wrong,i'm not allergic to cigarettes though i don't smoke, i have friends and close people who smokes but this man, this man beside me smells very awful!aaaaaaaaaw,..
i was breathing through my mouth all the way home to prevent smelling this awful man,..huhuhuhuh

No comments: