Tuesday, September 9, 2008

6 mos. to go

waaaaaa,..6 mos. to go b4 graduation!,..everything should be perfect or close to perfect atleast,..i wanna wear a gorgeous outfit and i wanna look skinny,..since i still have 6 mos. i'll use it to burn some calories and satisfy myself,..this monday i started jogging. i got up early, showered, and took off to the plaza,..i'm excited 'coz it's my 1st time (monday) to jog there, the place is quite small but it's better to jog there than going to the gym (atleast it's FREE!!),..it's a busy area since it's near the church and 2 schools (one school is SBC-->i have to see my hs school every morning!and think bout hs lyf!ahahah) but still a safe place to jog around i think,..i can see varied ages jogging and doing physical activities in the area, most of them belong to the senior citizen bracket,..ahahhaha,..but you can also spot a couple of ladies not so young but not so old wearing short shorts,..(i will wear those too-->in the future!ahahhaha),..

to further encourage myself to continue what i've started, i recorded minutes that i run:
mon-3mins and 58 secs + 10 crunches,..and the rest of the 30 mins i walked
tues-can't jog 'coz i have a 7:30am class
wed-4mins and 10 secs + 15 crunches,..and the rest of the 30 mins i walked

my goal is to improve on my run times and activities,..atleast add a few everytime that i jog,..hope to see goOd results in the future!!

P.s. thank you RJ('cuz) for letting me use ur hot wheels stop watch,..(don't worry i'll get my own soon!)>.<



No comments: