Friday, December 19, 2008

loud and true

w0w, my entry for december '08! know what, recently i found out 'bout this batangueno bloggers (the site's good, friendly kabayans are there) but i want to talk 'bout the thing that hit me 'coz one blogger just told me there that "maybe, i'm just too shy to write about what's happening". i thought about it for a while and told myself why would i be shy? shy isn't the right word, laziness is.=>

and then just now it hit me, maybe i'm a bit shy. btw, he told me that 'coz i posted that this blog is too quiet. hahhaha. maybe it's a good thing, so i can write everyting and anything without anyone as a critic. as i was saying, it hit me. 'coz of last night. it was our ts night(dlsl's yearly xmas party for college students) i thought about not coming 'coz i asked myself why would i go? and the answer is because it was my last ts night (i'm a graduating engineering student btw) so i did come. even nothing excites me maybe because the guest band is urbandub and kenyo which i have no idea who they were and what were their music like. i still convinced myself to come 'coz i thought i'll spend my last ts night partying with my classmates and my friends to hell with whoever is singing. but it didn't happen (the partying and all he good things i'm thinking) 'coz my friends have a plan of their own. i'm not blaming them, i tried to enjoy the night, even hough i have never understood what the band is singing (sorry urbandub and kenyo, i guess its just wasn't my genre). while sitting on the bleachers i was thingking, this is how i spend my last ts night?*!$^%@! i shoudn't have come. but what can i do, i was there, might as well enjoy.

i can't help it, while listening to their loud music it's like as if my life flashed right in front of my face, like a summary of my college life. this is how i end it? and a question kept on flashing "what do i want my life to be?" and my answer is i want a good life. but another question pops out "what is good for me?" now, i don't know the answer. still thinking,.. i guess as long as i'm happy that's good. but then again another question "what makes me happy?",..

No comments: